Auto Sporter clay traps are manufactured on site by a team of experienced Engineers and Technicians and are supplied to individuals, local gun clubs and many top shooting grounds and clubs throughout the world.
The Auto Sporter range of clay traps has a reputation for being innovative in design with a very high build quality to a standard that ensure very long life and low cost of ownership.
Like John Bidwell, these machines are hard to beat on style, quality & performance; they also have an extremely competitive price tag.
Key Features of the Auto Sporter range:
- Manufactured from British Steel with corrosion resistant plating
- High performance British motor gearbox adjustable to Springing Teal
- Fast re-cocking time
- Converts to hold Midi and Mini clays when our adapters are fitted
- Clay knife separator for wet sticking clays
- Wheels for ease of mobility
- All machines are supplied with a 50 metre push button release cable for remote operation
- Sporting machines can be fitted with a looping base (standard on the Champion)
- Sporting machines
- Throwing distance up to 130 metres
- Carousel capacity up to 400 clays
- Battery powered up to 24 volt
- Specialist machine
- Optional extras
- Midi & mini inserts
- Wheel bases
- Radio control systems
- Trap hats
For up to date models and further information please telephone our High Lodge team on 01986 784347
Please telephone us for up to date prices on 01986 784347
Subject to availability of stock we offer a quick and speedy delivery service. For a delivery quotation a delivery address is required please contact High Lodge.
All of our new machines carry a full 12 months warranty on parts.
After Sales Service
Auto Sporter offers a reliable after service, we can be contacted by phone 7 days a week from 9am till 5pm (Sundays closed 4pm) All parts are available if required usually within 24/48 hours.
Sales and Ordering
Our offices are open to discuss your requirements and take orders for machines 7 days a week, payment on orders accepted by Credit Card, Cheque or Cash.