PLEASE DO NOT COME TO HIGH LODGE IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH, HAVE BEEN DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
!!IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE!!
We are now OPEN! (clay shooting, instruction, air rifle, fishing) – please see opening times below. Our golf and footgolf course will not be reopening (see here for info on golf and footgolf closure). Other parts of our business will reopen at later dates, please see future reopening dates here
-All activities MUST be pre-booked by calling 01986 784347. You are more than welcome to book on the day but please just phone ahead so we know you are coming. There may be days if we have limited bookings we decide to close early so please book in to avoid disappointment.
1. We will be operating a maximum group size of 6 people for all activities (5 for clay shooting instruction as you will be with 1 instructor). There is no restriction on number of households within the 6 people maximum
2. It is compulsory to wear a face covering at all times when inside the building at High Lodge (exemptions apply to under 11yrs and those excluded on medical or disability grounds)
3. On arrival, please scan the NHS Covid App barcode located by all entrances to check in. If you are unable to do this we will still be taking your contact details manually
4. Hand sanitiser to be used before you enter, and NO equipment should be brought into the building – please leave all equipment and guns in your vehicle
5. Only 1 person to check in with reception (exceptions to those with a young child). Please ensure the rest of your party remain outside whilst you check in. We will have a maximum number of customers allowed in reception at any one time so you may be asked to wait outside if we have reached that maximum
6. We do have social distancing and safety measures in place for yours and our staff’s safety. Please take note of all notices on arrival and during your visit.
7. Our Clubhouse will be open for outside seating & takeaway only from April 12th but times may vary according to bookings.
Current Opening Times From 12th April: (please note these times are being reviewed on a daily basis and are subject to change so please call ahead)