PLEASE DO NOT COME TO HIGH LODGE IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH, HAVE BEEN DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
!!IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE-UPDATED Tuesday 31st August 2021!!
Whilst it is fantastic that we have reached ‘freedom’ day with most Covid rules being relaxed, as a small family business we have decided to take a gradual and cautious approach to the relaxing of Covid rules in order to continue to protect both our staff and our customers. Therefore the following will now apply.
- We kindly ask that All activities are still pre-booked by calling 01986 784347. You are more than welcome to book on the day (we will never turn you away) but please just phone ahead so we know you are coming. There may be days if we have limited bookings we decide to close early so please book in to avoid disappointment.
2. We will continue to operate a maximum group size of 6 people for all activities. This will enable us to continue to stagger arrival times and control numbers on the ground and around the building. Larger groups are welcome to book, but we will ask you to split into smaller groups whilst on the ground.
3. Our staff will continue to wear face coverings around the building out of respect for each other and our customers. We appreciate that it is no longer mandatory to wear face coverings but we advise you to use your discretion around our building as this can be busy at times and our reception/shop is not a large open space.
4. During busy times and on busier days, we will ask that only 1 person from your group comes to reception to check in. Our reception area is small and we would like to still encourage reasonable social distancing inside. If you see the sign at the door, please take note!
5. Our screens will be remaining in place whilst we transition out of lockdown.
6. Hand sanitiser will still be available around the premises and we encourage you to keep using this.
7. Whilst it is no longer a requirement to scan the Track and Trace NHS QR code, these will be remaining should you still wish to do so.
8. All staff will continue to test twice weekly to help protect themselves, families and our customers.
Current Opening Times From 1st September: (please note these times are being reviewed regularly & may be subject to change)