CURRENT OPENING TIMES (from 18th November 2021)
Please note our opening times will be reviewed on a daily basis to adapt to busy/quiet times and to accommodate any unexpected staffing issues. There may be days if quiet we close slightly earlier than advertised so please continue to pre-book on 01986 784347.
CHRISTMAS OPENING TIMES
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO HIGH LODGE IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH, HAVE BEEN DISPLAYING SYMPTOMS OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS.
!!IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE-UPDATED MONDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2021!!
To continue to protect our staff and our customers, the following will apply
- We kindly ask that All activities are still pre-booked by calling 01986 784347. You are more than welcome to book on the day (we will never turn you away) but please just phone ahead so we know you are coming. There may be days if we have limited bookings we decide to close early so please book in to avoid disappointment.
2. As per new Government guidelines from 30/11/2021, face coverings will now be COMPULSORY (unless exempt) in our reception and shop
3. We will continue to operate a maximum group size of 6 people for all activities. This will enable us to continue to stagger arrival times and control numbers on the ground and around the building. Larger groups are welcome to book, but we will ask you to split into smaller groups whilst on the ground.
3. Our staff will continue to wear face coverings around the building out of respect for each other and our customers.
4. During busy times and on busier days, we will ask that only 1 person from your group comes to reception to check in. Our reception area is small and we would like to still encourage reasonable social distancing inside. If you see the sign at the door, please take note!
5. Our screens will be remaining in place whilst we transition out of lockdown.
6. Hand sanitiser will still be available around the premises and we encourage you to keep using this.