Party Night With The Invisible Band
Two Course Meal and Disco
£35.00 per person
Enjoy a fabulous two course meal and dance the night away at our January Party Night to celebrate the beginning of 2020!
Sit Down: 7.30pm
Carriages Away: 12.00am
Chicken and Mango Curry served with Fluffy White Rice, Lime Pickle and Warm Garlic and Coriander Naan Bread
Field Mushroom Stroganoff laced with Brandy, Cream and Smoked Paprika with Saute Potatoes and Tender Stem Broccoli
Trio of Salted Caramel Cheesecake with White Chocolate Curls, Banoffee Cream Pie, and Belgian Chocolate Brownie with Freshly Whipped Cream
Tea, Filter Coffee and Luxury Mint
Please telephone us on 01986 784347 to check availability. A £10.00 per person deposit is payable upon booking to confirm your booking. Menu choices and balance payments must be received 1 month prior to event date.
T’s & C’s
Christmas Party Nights 2019 & January 2020 Party Night
- All Christmas Parties are subject to availability,please contact High Lodge for more information.
- A non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person is required on booking to confirm all party night bookings.
- All deposits paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Payments must be paid as a whole and not in stages.
- No booking is confirmed until a full deposit and booking form have been received by High Lodge.
- Final balance must be paid 1 month prior to the date of the function date, failure to meet this deadline may result in you losing your deposit and table.
- Completed pre-orders and dietary requirements must be received by High Lodge at least 14 days in advance of the function date. If not, management will use their discretion and order on your behalf.
- Cancellation by you: If you need to cancel your booking with High Lodge please notify us as soon as possible. This also applies to changes in numbers, if the number in your group changes within the 14 days prior to the date of the party night booked, please inform High Lodge. No refund can be given for individual cancellations.
- Cancellation by us: High Lodge may cancel your booking under the following circumstances. If High Lodge has to close due to circumstances beyond their control. If the balance has not been paid in full by the date required.